Did you know that there is no universal adhesive that is used in all applications?
Each sticker has a specific indication, according to some factors:
- Application surface: some surfaces are more irregular and porous than others, requiring the adhesive to be heavier. The shape and composition of the packaging material also influence adhesion;
- Application temperature at the time of product labeling;
- Service temperature at which the product will be exposed after labeling;
- Need to remove or reposition the adhesive after application;
- Other factors that can influence adhesion: presence of water or contaminants on the surface, presence of varnish, plasticizers and mold release agents;
- This set of circumstances must be analyzed for the correct choice of sticker.
Beontag has a highly qualified team to help define the right material for your needs. Contact us and learn more: beontag.com/en